Buying and owning your own home is considered the American dream. Since it is also a major investment, it is important to approach it with as much information as possible. There are many questions to consider when buying your first home:
- How do I get started?
- How much can I afford?
- Where should I look for a home?
- Where are workforce developments in my area?
- Am I eligible for any subsidies?
- Where should I get my mortgage?
- Fortunately, there are many easily accessible resources to assist first time homebuyers.
You will find links throughout our website to additional resources that can help you navigate the home buying process.