2016-2017 Commission Meeting Schedule
All Suffolk County Human Rights Commission meetings, unless otherwise specified, will be held on the following Wednesdays at the William H. Rogers Legislature Building in the Rose Y. Caracappa Legislative Auditorium located at 725 Veterans Memorial Highway, Smithtown, NY 11787. All meetings will begin promptly at 6:30 p.m.
- September 28, 2016 (4th Wednesday)
- October 26, 2016 (4th Wednesday)
- November 16, 2016 (3rd Wednesday)- 3rd Floor, H. Lee Dennison Bldg, 100 Vets. Mem. Hwy, Hauppauge, NY, 11788
- December 14, 2016 (2nd Wednesday)
- January 25, 2017 (4th Wednesday)- Location TBD
- February 22, 2017 (4th Wednesday)- Location TBD
- March 22, 2017 (4th Wednesday)- Location TBD
- April 26, 2017 (4th Wednesday)- Location TBD
- May 24 , 2017 (4th Wednesday)- Location TBD
- June 28, 2017 (4th Wednesday)- Location TBD
COMMISSION MEETINGS ARE PUBLIC MEETINGS
Attendance by members of the public is welcomed. Written testimony may also be submitted to the Commission to be made part of the official record. Such testimony may be submitted at the meeting or may be mailed to the Chairperson, Rabbi Dr. Steven A. Moss, at the following address:
Suffolk County Human Rights Commission, H. Lee Dennison Building, 3rd Floor, 100 Veterans Memorial Highway, Post Office Box 6100, Hauppauge, NY 11788
For further information or directions, please contact the Commission at (631) 853-5480.
*Since meeting dates and locations are set far in advance, we recommend telephoning the Commission prior to attending to confirm that the meeting has not been changed or canceled due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances.