The Suffolk County Department of Social Services
is issuing a
Request for Qualifications (RFQ)
Overnight Placement and Safe Beds Facility Services
RFQ No. DSS18/001
Responses Due Date: May 17, 2018
(Advertised: March 21, 2018)
The Suffolk County Department of Social Services (“Department”) invites Responses (“Responses”) from qualified entities for Overnight Placement and Safe Beds Facility Services
The Response should demonstrate an understanding of the goals of operating an overnight placement facility as related to the requirements of the Suffolk County Department of Services, which is intended to provide safe temporary overnight shelter to those who are without permanent housing.
The specifications and required forms to be completed for this RFQ are available:
By accessing our website: http://www.suffolkcountyny.gov/Departments/SocialServices.aspx
· By calling (631) 854-9654;
· By faxing (631) 854-9985;
· By emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to include your name, address, phone number and email address in all contact methods.
· Technical questions (must be in writing) may be faxed (631-854-9985), emailed or mailed and must be received by 3:30 p.m. on April 6, 2018
· Applications must be received by 3:30 p.m. on May 17, 2018
Marie N. Buday, Assistant to the Commissioner
Suffolk County Department of Social Services
PO Box 18100
Hauppauge, New York 11788-8900
Late Applications Will Be Rejected.