Suffolk County reported the following information related to COVID-19 through 4:30 p.m. on April 13, 2020
- 50,130 COVID-19 tests have been administered
- 43.2 percent of those tested were confirmed positive for COVID-19
- 21,947 confirmed cases, at this time
- Town breakdown can be found here.
- 1,595 patients are hospitalized, down 19 from April 12
- 539 of hospitalized patients are in the intensive care unit, a decrease of 9 patients from April 12
- 568 individuals have died, up 50 from 518 on April 12
- There are presently 3,423 hospital beds and 756 ICU beds in Suffolk County.
- In the last 24 hours, 125 COVID-19 patients have been discharged from the hospital