If you choose DIRECT DEPOSIT, your pay will automatically be deposited into your existing bank account on Payday.
If you choose the SKYLIGHT/NETSPEND PAY PROGRAM, you will receive a Skylight ONE Visa Prepaid Card (debit card) in the mail & your pay will be automatically deposited onto that debit card on Payday.
If you choose the SKYLIGHT PROGRAM, you will receive a Skylight ONE Visa Prepaid Card (debit card) in the mail & your pay will be automatically deposited onto that debit card on Payday.
Skylight / NetSpend Pay Program
The Skylight/NetSpend Pay Program provides you with a safe and convenient alternative to cash and traditional paper paychecks. Your money is directly deposited into an account at an FDIC insured bank and can be accessed through your Skylight ONE Visa Prepaid Card. Your pay will be in your account and ready to use on payday.
With the Program, your wages will be deposited in your Skylight Account, which is maintained in a pooled custodial accountant at the bank that is issuing/sponsoring the Program (Bank) and which is insured by the FDIC up to the limits permitted by law. Every employee is eligible for the Program. There is no application and no credit approval process (but we may ask you for your information and/or documents that will allow us to identify you, such as your date of birth, social security number and driver’s license).
With The Skylight ONE Card, you can make purchases at stores or get cash through ATM withdrawals. You can also use your Skylight ONE Card to access 100% of your wages, down to the penny, without any fee, at any Visa or MasterCard member bank (look for a bank branch with the Visa or MasterCard logo, as applicable). You can check your balance for free online.
- Enjoy easy access to your money.
- You can make purchases at stores or get cash through a surcharge-free ATM.
- Once you are enrolled in the program, a card with your name on it will automatically be sent to your mailing address. DO NOT THROW THIS AWAY!
- Follow the instructions on your card to activate it and choose your personal identification number (PIN) at least 24 HOURS after receiving.
- Call the number on the back of your card to get your balance through the automated phone system or visit skylightpaycard.com and “Register for Online Access” to get started. Failure to use one of these methods may result in charges.
- DO NOT write your PIN on your card. Treat your card like cash!
- If your card is lost, contact the Dept. of Labor (DOL) at 631-853-6526 immediately for a replacement card. The first replacement card is free.
- Keep this card in a safe place and save for future DOL employment.