COVID-19 VACCINATION CLINIC – Hauppauge - 9AM – 12PM
Everyone 12 years and older is eligible.
Third doses for Immunocompromised Individuals are available at this clinic.
Third doses are also authorized for those who received their primary vaccination series with Pfizer at least 6 months ago AND
• are 65 years of age and older,
• residents in a long-term care setting,
• 50-64 years of age with underlying medical conditions,
• 18-49 years of age with underlying medical conditions based on individual benefits and risks,
• 18-64 years of age who are at an increased risk for COVID-19 exposure and transmission because of occupational or institutional setting, based on their individual benefits and risks.
No appointment is needed, however those with appointments will have priority. To make an appointment, visit: https://vax4.suffolkcountyny.gov/ OR call 311.
Bring identification. Children ages 12-17 should be accompanied by a parent or should bring completed consent form.
H. Lee Dennison Building
100 Veterans Memorial Highway
Medical practitioners and emergency medical practitioners will be on-site at all times at each clinic to answer any questions and tend to any needs or concerns.