NEW IMPORTANT NOTICE:
Overall Parks Status:
- Suffolk County Parks are open for visitors.
- Park areas that do not provide social distancing opportunities are closed. (Example: Park Offices, Restrooms, Campgrounds, Playgrounds, Dog Parks and Marinas).
- **In Person at Smith Point East Booth - Shirley, Indian Island County Park - Riverhead, Blydenburgh County Park - Smithtown and Sears Bellows County Park - Hampton Bays for Green Keys, Outer Beach Permits and all other Parks permits.
**Contactless Permitting - Please email a picture of your Driver’s License, Registration and Green Key (if you have one) to SCparks@suffolkcountyny.gov. Please allow 4 to 7 days for processing. More Details see FAQ's
- Smith Point and Cupsogue Open - Lifeguards 10:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Smith Point and Cupsogue open to Suffolk County Residents Only – Please have your Green Key or Driver’s License ready upon entry to the toll booth
- Meschutt Beach and Parking Lot Closed
- Outer Beaches Open with 2020 Outer Beach Permit Click Here for Outer Beach Conditions
Sign up for Camping Updates
- Campgrounds are OPEN June 1 for those with existing reservations.
- UPDATE: The reservation system will open for new reservations Friday, May 29th at 4:00 PM
- We will be accepting new reservations from June 15th forward
- Reservation window has been extended to 180 days
- While campgrounds are open there will be additional precautions taken, visit our camping page HERE for more information on camping guidelines.
- We are assessing campground status on a daily basis.
Suffolk County Golf Courses Update:
- Bergen Point is OPEN
- Indian Island is OPEN
- Timber Point is OPEN
- West Sayville is OPEN
View and Book Tee Times Online (HERE).
Courses are following NYS guidelines which include but are not limited to staggered tee times , double carts limited to same household or golfers wearing face coverings. Visit each course website for more information
- Marinas are OPEN. Marina Season shifted due to COVID-19 April 25 – November 28th
- While parks and marinas are open certain facilities and areas within a park that do not allow visitors to maintain social distancing, may be closed. Because of this, all public restrooms, showers and the gas dock are closed until further notice. In addition, please no picnicking or use of park BBQ’s.
- Boat Ramps are OPEN
Tennis Court Status Status:
Tennis Courts are OPEN. All players must practice Social Distancing and follow guidelines while playing. Click Here for COVID-19 Recommended Precautions While Playing Tennis
IMPORTANT: All dates and statuses are subject to change.
Due to the high call volume and limited staffing please email us at SCParks@suffolkcountyny.gov with any questions or concerns.
Stay Safe Suffolk!
Follow our Facebook page for updates.
NOVEL CORONAVIRUS _ COVID-19 MESSAGE
Click Here for Current Beach Conditions
GIVE THE GIFT OF PARKS! Gift Cards Available Online, by phone at Parks Administration Office (631) 854-4949 or at your local park office.