Suffolk County reported the following information related to COVID-19 through 2:30 p.m. on April 10, 2020
- 43,195 COVID-19 tests have been administered as of April 10
- 43.3 percent of those tested were confirmed positive for COVID-19
- 20,320 confirmed cases, at this time
- Town breakdown can be found here.
- 1,642 patients are hospitalized (up 47 from April 9)
- 523 of hospitalized patients are in the intensive care unit, a decrease of 8 patients from April 9
- 414 individuals have died, up 52 from 362 on April 9
- There are presently 3,439 hospital beds and 758 ICU beds in Suffolk County.
- In the last 24 hours, 132 COVID-19 patients have been discharged from the hospital