Suffolk County reported the following information related to COVID-19 through 2:30 p.m. on April 11, 2020
- 45,751 COVID-19 tests have been administered as of April 11
- 43.5 percent of those tested were confirmed positive for COVID-19
- 20,321 confirmed cases (Note: the number of confirmed cases has been adjusted to reflect the actual number of patients rather than the number of lab reports.)
- Town breakdown can be found here.
- 1,658 patients are hospitalized (up 16 from April 10)
- 541 of hospitalized patients are in the intensive care unit, an increase of of 18 patients from April 10
- 458 individuals have died, up 44 from 414 on April 10
- There are presently 3,404 hospital beds and 771 ICU beds in Suffolk County.
- In the last 24 hours, 160 COVID-19 patients have been discharged from the hospital