Suffolk County reported the following information related to COVID-19 through 2:30 p.m. on April 6, 2020
- Approximately 30,900 COVID-19 tests have been administered
- 43.6 percent of those tested were confirmed positive for COVID-19
- The latest number of cases countywide and by town can be found here.
- 1,463 patients are hospitalized (up 28 from April 5), 546 of those are in the intensive care unit (up 6 from April 5)
- 199 individuals died, up 24 from April 5
- There are presently 3,215 hospital beds and 710 ICU beds in Suffolk County.
- In the last 24 hours, 63 COVID-19 patients have been discharged from the hospital