Suffolk County reported the following information related to COVID-19 on May 30, 2020
- 176,896 COVID-19 tests have been administered, an addition of 4,388 tests*
- 22.3 percent of those tested were confirmed positive for COVID-19
- 113,532 total tested for antibodies
Tested Positive for COVID-19
- 39,532 total
- 87 new casesqw
Tested Positive for Antibodies
- 13,733 individuals not previously tested for COVID-19 have tested positive for antibodies
Hospitalization* as of May 29 at 5 p.m.
- 269 individuals were hospitalized, a decrease of 6
- 74 patients were in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU), a decrease of 5
- 17 new admissions
- 24 discharged
- 4,931 discharged since March 22
- 13 new fatalities*
- 1,892 total fatalities
Hospital Beds, as of May 30 at 5 p.m.
- 3135 total hospital beds; 1127 available*
- 601 ICU beds; 264 available*
*Meets Regional Metrics and Description of Metrics
Suffolk County Map of COVID-19 Cases –The COVID-19 mapping website will be temporarily down while we transition to our new system.
Suffolk County COVID-19 Guidance and Services
New York Forward Reopening Guide