Suffolk County reported the following information related to COVID-19 on November 25, 2021. Last updated November 24, 2021
COVID-19 Vaccine Information
- 1,116,461 people have received at least one vaccine dose, an increase of 824
- 1,005,931 people have completed their vaccine series, an increase of 424
- 75.4% of the total population of 1,481,093 has received at least one dose
- 88.7% of the population ages 18+ has received at least one dose
- 67.9% percent of the total population has completed the vaccine series
- 81.7% of the population ages 18+ has completed the vaccine series.
- 79.4% of the population ages 12+ has completed the vaccine series.
- Demographics can be found on the NYSDOH vaccine tracker
- Vaccination rates by zip code
- Walk-in vaccination clinics are offering vaccine to Suffolk County residents who are age 5 and older. No appointment is needed. Medical practitioners and EMS are on-site at all times to answer questions and tend to concerns. Click here for locations and times and parental consent forms. Answers to your vaccine questions can be found on this page, as well.
- If you are confined to your home and wish to receive your COVID-19 vaccination, call 311. We will take your name and you will be called to schedule your free vaccination at home.
COVID-19 Case Tracker- On November 24, 2021
- 14,689 COVID-19 tests were administered
- 5,836,021 total tests have been administered since March 2020
- 746 new cases were reported
- 50.4 cases per 100k; 38.6 on a 7-day average
- 252,799 total cases have been reported since March 2020
- 5.1% tested positive in Suffolk County; 4.8% positive on a 7-day average
- 4.4% tested positive on Long Island; 4.4% positive on a 7-day average
- COVID-19 LOCAL CASE TRACKER map
- COVID Antibodies: 97,304 individuals not previously tested for COVID-19 have tested positive for antibodies; 425,189 total were tested for antibodies
Fatalities, Suffolk County
- 0 fatalities
- 3,673 total fatalities since March 2020
Hospitalization data from November 24, 2021, was not available at the time of posting.
New York State COVID-19 Breakthrough Data Report
CDC COVID Data Tracker
COVID-19 Test Site Finder: Get Information on Coronavirus Testing Near You
Monoclonal Antibody Therapeutics Treatment Locations
COVID-19 Local Guidance
COVID-19 School Report Card
New York State Contact Tracing information
New York State Early Warning Monitoring System Dashboard – Long Island