Photography and Videography at Parks
- Persons may utilize county property for photography and videography by submitting an application with appropriate fee paid in full.
- Small photography and videography event permitting are handled by the Parks Department.
- Large Commercial photography and videography events require additional approval and are handled through the County Film Commissioner under the Department of Economic Development. Parks approves location availability only.
- Applications must be completely filled out and returned at least two (2) weeks prior to scheduled date.
- Applications received with no fee may not have the date guaranteed.
- Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Money Orders or Organization Checks made payable to Suffolk County Dept. of Parks. (personal checks not accepted).
- A Hold Harmless Agreement must be signed by Permitee.