Providers, Professionals & Organizations
- LGBT Network
- Safe Space Trainings for Providers
- Workplace Initiative
- LGBT Training Institute
- PFY (Formerly known as “Pride for Youth”)
- Workshops for Teachers, Administrators, & Service Providers
- Creating Safer Schools for LGBTQ+ Youth
- Navigating Mental Health in the LGBTQ+ Community
- Working with the LGBTQ+ Community
- Student Workshops
- Understanding Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity: A school-based cultural responsiveness training for students.
- Allyship in Action: A professional training that provides tailored capacity-building training for schools and social services agencies.
- National LGBT Cancer Network
- Welcoming Spaces: An online training series that helps providers and healthcare employees address barriers to health equity through cultural competency and humility education.
- National LGBTQIA+ Health Education Center
- Provides educational programs, resources, and consultation to healthcare organizations.
- SAGE USA
- Stony Brook Medicine
- LGBTQ* Awareness Training: Workshops and training is available to groups, departments, organizations, classes, etc. who are interested in introductory and/or cultural competency information regarding LGBTQ* people and experiences.
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administrations (SAMHSA)
- LGBTQ Cultural Competency Training: A program for medical and human service providers that provides them with tools, terms, and an understanding of how to better meet the health needs specific to LGBTQ populations.
- Transgender Resource Center of LI
- Focuses on transgender, non-binary, and gender non-conforming individuals.
- Inclusivity trainings & workshops.
- University of California San Francisco Center of Excellence for Transgender Health
- Trans 101: Transgender People in Everyday Work and Life! (Online course)
- Acknowledging Gender and Sex (Online course)
- Transgender HIV Testing Toolkit (Toolkit)
- National Transgender Health Summit (Biennial conference)