The Long Island Ducks, Suffolk County Executive Steve Bellone, the Suffolk County Veterans Services Agency, and Veterans Affairs Committee Chair Legislator Nick Caracappa are proud to honor our veterans. For the last seven seasons, Suffolk County and the Ducks have proudly honored more than 400 local veterans and active military personnel. Suffolk County is home to nearly 100,000 veterans, the largest amount in New York State. This program is an excellent opportunity for fans to thank our heroes for the sacrifice they have made to protect our freedom.
Selected Veterans will be honored at LI Ducks Home Games and will receive 10 complimentary tickets for friends and family.
Calendar of Games
Click Here To Fill Out A Heroes Of The Game Request Form
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How do I sign up to be honored or nominate someone I know?
- Fill out a submission form in its entirety.
- Once submitted a staffer will be in touch within 3-5 business days to confirm the game you will be honored at. If any necessary follow-up information is needed they will reach out to you.
- Confirmation email will be sent to you with the date and time of the game.
- Tickets may be picked up at the box office when you arrive at Ducks stadium unless other arrangements have been made.
- How many tickets do I receive?
- You receive 10 tickets total unless other arrangements have been made.
- How can I receive my tickets?
- Tickets can be picked up at the box office on the day of the game unless other arrangements have been made.
- When will I know that I qualify to be honored
- A staffer will be in touch with you 3-5 business days after your submission to confirm that you will be honored at a game.
- What happens in the event of inclement weather?
- Please note games are only canceled in the event of extreme inclement weather. Please check the LI Ducks website to monitor any game cancellations. In the event that your selected game is canceled, a staffer will reach out to you to find another game for you to attend.
- Who can I contact if I have a question?